Lebanon Crop Management Video


21 September 2011

Logistics for Farmers to follow for Disaster reporting and potential disaster funding.

Forms to Fill Out
  1. Call your Crop Insurance Representative. 72 hours
  2. Contact your Township, Borough Office to fill out the form they provide. This will vary by Township.
  3. LEMA Form (or county based EMA all will have a form)ASAP  http://www.lebanonema.org/lema/Community/Downloads_GetFile.aspx?id=546
    1. Deliver and or send to Dan Kauffman at the LEMA Center at the courthouse
  4. FSA Form   15 days to report failed crop.  30 days for lost feed dead animals  https://acrobat.com/#d=zYRyweE6lfX3tnLlK06dig
    1. Please fill out this form
      https://acrobat.com/#d=Bf9jdoxLSCp2*Km1deJpZg and send it to FSA they will compile this information for later announcement regarding ag support.
    2. Deliver or send completed form to Julie Holland at the FSA office at the Ag Center.
  5. FEMA Form Still working on this form. I will load it once I get my fingers on it. In the mean time you will need to either call FEMA and or go online and register do this online.   I called the FEMA number and got a circle that lead right back to the FSA office.  So call Julie Holland 717 272 3908 Ext 2 and they will tally farmers and when funding becomes available will work with you on solutions.  If your farm is not in Lebanon call the FSA office in your county or area. You might be able to report your damage at the hotline but my experience is that they send you back to the FSA office in your area not sure what else to alert you to.  http://www.fema.gov/assistance/index.shtm  http://www.disasterassistance.gov/  Quick Route to creating a FEMA account.

No comments:

Post a Comment